Wednesday, November 11, 2009

24

Yesterday I had my 24 week appointment. It went great. We heard the baby's heart beat. It was strong and loud. They measured my tummy, and said I was growing at just the right rate. Next time I have to drink this...


It is for my glucose tolerance test. The worst part is that I can't eat anything before I have my blood taken. I have a early morning appointment so I hopefully I will be ok.

Did I mention Ryder is home! He came home last Thursday. We went to their house and visited on Sunday evening. He is so cute and sweet. He is doing very well. I got to hold him a lot too! He is getting pretty excited about his baby cousin that is coming soon too.

1 comment:

  1. I chose orange too. It didn't taste that bad. The worst part is not eating!!!!

    ReplyDelete