Monday, June 21, 2010

I love you Daddy


This was Kevin's first Father's Day as a Daddy. I have to say , Brock is a very lucky little boy. Kevin loves him so much. He is a great dad. He changes diapers, plays with Brock and during the summer keeps Brock while I am working. He likes to take Brock on little errands, like to Cabela's and Academy. I know he can't wait for the day he can play catch with him in the back yard. Brock loves him too. I can tell by the way he stares into his eyes and smiles when he looks at him.


On Saturday I told Kevin I would fix anything he wanted for dinner. He picked meatloaf. Meatloaf. Yuck! I hate meatloaf, but Kevin loves it. So I made it. And cheese grits and a chocolate sheet cake for dessert. Brock gave Kevin Toy Story 1 and 2 on DVD. Kevin was a very happy Daddy eating his meatloaf and watching his movie.
Sunday we celebrated with our Dads. Both Kevin and I are very blessed. We both have wonderful Dads who have helped shape us into the people we are today.

1 comment: