I have not been a very good blogger lately. But I am not giving up. I don't want to forget these precious memories we are making as a family these days.
A week ago tonight Brock went to his third Ranger game of the season. We sat by third base in prime foul ball territory, so Kevin and Brock took their gloves. Brock kept saying "Throw me ball, throw me ball" and was very disappointed he never actually got a ball. Oh well, that's how baseball goes.
It was funny because the two couples sitting in front of us were from Australia and only one guy knew anything about baseball. He was a big guy but Brock liked him and kept poking his arm. Of course Brock offered his cotton candy to all those around us. Far be it from me to squash my toddler's attempt to share. The man was disappointed when we started getting ready to leave about 9pm, and said the "little bloke wasn't bawling yet" and should stay. His wife hit his arm and told him he was not his mom and didn't know what was best. ;)
I look forward to many more baseball games with our little guy.



No comments:
Post a Comment