It seems I have been on a blog hiatus after the holidays. I don't really know why. We are always doing fun things and I'm usually taking pictures with my phone. I have just been lazy about getting them On the blog.
Well, today we went to the rodeo with Don, Judy, Beth Anne, Jeremy and Ryder. We had a great time. Brock kept saying he wanted to ride a blue horse :/ Since I obviously couldn't deliver on that he settled for holding a white baby goat.
He fell asleep and slept through half the rodeo but still had a great time seeing all the cowboys and animals.
We ended the day by having dinner at Joe T Garcia's. It was a beautiful evening and we enjoyed sitting outside on the patio.
We are blessed to have a wonderful family to make so many memories with.
Park City Utah
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment