Brock had a blast at his third birthday party! Since his cousin Matthew's birthday is just two day after his, my sister and I rented out the NRH rec centre pool and split the cost. It was great! This is the only way these February birthday boys could ever have a pool party.
We had about 20 preschoolers and 20 eleven year olds. We alternated times in the party room doing pizza and cake. It worked out great! The kids had a blast!
Even though Brock wasn't quiet tall enough the lifeguard let him go down the big slide. He loved it and went down probably 12 times. Ryder kept telling me "Aunt Deborah, I am having so much fun!"
We had polar bear cupcakes, cookie favors and Judy even made 25 hand made polar bear toboggans for each of Brock's friends.
Don't know if I will ever be able to top this party. But I'm just glad Brock and his friends had so much fun.
Park City Utah
4 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment