We have had such a nice spring this year. Usually it just goes from being cold to hot. But we have had many cool days. Well, I think that's behind us now and that our hot summer weather is here to stay (and just get hotter and hotter).
Yesterday Kevin worked hard in our yard and was hot and sticky. So we went over to his parents house for our first dip in the pool. Well, Brock and Kevin anyhow. I will probably wait until the water warms up a bit. Brock was cold but he loved it. They swam about 30-45 mins.
Later I cooked a yummy enchilada dinner then we decided it was time for our first snowcone of the year. Yummy! I foresee many more days filled with snowcone a and swimming in our near future!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment