Friday, July 23, 2010

A Week Late

Well, I am a week late on this post, Oh well. Last Saturday night Matthew and Daniel came over and spent the night with us. We had a great time. We ate dinner at Mc Donald's, went swimming in Don and Judy's pool, then came home watched the "Snow Dogs"movie. Brock loves his big cousins! And I love this picture. So cute!


The next morning we met Lauraleigh and John as well as my Mom and Dad at Ol' South Pancake house for breakfast. We had the best time. We decided we should meet for breakfast more often. We think it is easier than planning a dinner.


And look who sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time! We had to put a little pillow behind his back, because he is still a little small, but he did great. Much easier than dragging the carrier in. Yea!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover. I wonder where that came from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting them stay the night. I know they were so excited about getting to do that. I think that they thought their spending the night days were over once Brock was born so that was an extra surprise for them!!!

    ReplyDelete