Friday, August 27, 2010

6 Months


Brock, today you are six months old (and two days, I am a little late, sorry)
You are growing so fast! I can't believe it.
You wear size 6-9 month clothes.
You have tried lots of new foods. Rice cereal, oatmeal, squash, apples, sweet potatoes, prunes, green beans, pears, peas, peaches and carrots. You like them all! You also like to snack on Puffs, wagon wheels, and mum mums.
We have started practicing with sippy cups, but you are still pretty messy.
You can roll and roll. Sometimes I will leave the room for just a second and come back and you have rolled way off your mat. You are trying to get your legs underneath you to be on all fours, but can't quiet do it yet. Soon enough though.
You go to Whitney's house now Monday through Thursday. You have a great time. She does lots of fun things with you. She sends me pictures on my phone of you in your stroller on walks and going out to lunch and doing other fun things.
You are so cute, but sweet too. I love rocking and holding you at night and cuddling with you in bed in the mornings.


This photo shoot was by far the hardest. All Brock wanted to do was roll around. And that he did!


Most my pictures look like this last one. Oh well, the first two are pretty good.


1 comment: