Brock, today you are eight months old.
The biggest change about this month is that you started crawling! You are everywhere. Just the other day I stopped you right before you put a piece of dog food in your mouth. I'm sure it will not be the last time I find you about to put something disgusting in your mouth.
You are growing so quickly. 9 month clothes fit you but we are fast approaching 12 month clothes.
Still, no teeth. Daddy keeps telling me I need to have baby dentures made for you. ;) I think you probably have teeth in there somewhere and they will pop up sooner or later.
You continue to have a very sweet personality. Sometime meeting strangers though makes you cry.
You LOVE your grandparents and cousins and have so much fun when we are with them.
You HATE shoes. I have not bothered putting shoes on you this summer with the warm weather, but now it is getting cooler and I think you will just have to learn to tolerate them.
We have had a lot of fun watching the Rangers this season. You usually only stay up for the first few innings though. You must be good luck because they are going to the World Series! Pretty neat. Your favorite player is Josh Hamilton ;)
We love you so much Brock. We have so much fun watching you grow and change. You are a miracle from God.
Here are just some other pictures from our weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment