Yesterday Beth Anne and I loaded up the boys and met our friends (who also happen to be sisters) Lauren and Kim and their two little girls. We met at the Flower Mound pumpkin patch. It was huge. Tons of people, pumpkins, dust and hay. We had fun but we were filthy by the time we left.
There was so much going on that it was nearly impossible to make Brock look at the camera. But I think I managed to get a few really cute pictures.
But this is what he liked to do best. Eat hay. Guess I need to be feeding him more fiber in his diet.
Here are Ava and Ashlyn. They both recently turned one. They are cuties! They were running everywhere. And I thought Brock crawling was bad. I hope he waits a while to start walking.
Here we are with both boys. Can you believe we are all looking at the camera?! Ryder was such a trooper. He had a cold and did not feel very good. Maybe next year we will be brave enough to try the hay ride as well.

I have to have a picture!!
ReplyDelete