Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Brock woke up yesterday morning to find the Easter bunny had visited his house. I think his favorite item in his basket was the bubbles. We spent lots of time that morning blowing big bubbles outside.






Here is my little man all dressed up in his fancy clothes for church.






Here is our first attempt at a family photo.





And here is the second. As you can see Brock was not very excited about taking group pictures.





After a wonderful church service we went over to Don and Judy's house for a yummy lunch. Brock had a little meltdown and had to lay down for an early nap, but he was a happy camper when he woke up. He was especially excited about the mini M&Ms Mimi gave him. I think he would have eaten all of them if I would have let him. I thought it would be fun to decorate Easter cookies, instead of eggs this year. Everyone amused me and iced cookies I had already baked. I think they all enjoyed it, even the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment