Kevin did not have school yesterday, so we loaded up and went to Wichita Falls for one night to visit Brady, Vanessa and Makenna. Today is Makenna's 2nd birthday! We were not able to stay for the party today, but Brock and Makenna had a great time playing together while we were there.
This morning Makenna woke up to find a new little table and chair set. She very quickly insisted that Brock sit with her for breakfast. I love this first picture. Bottoms up!
I guess it's ok for a boy to sit at a pink table as long as he has on monster truck pjs.
Brock also loved playing in Makenna's trampoline. He could not quiet figure out how to jump high like Makenna but he was pretty cute trying. He would squat and then stand up real fast and stick his chest out.
We are sad we do not get to see our friends as much, but I think it makes our visits even more fun and special.

No comments:
Post a Comment