Our friend's little girl, Ava, had her first birthday party this weekend at Bear Creek park. It was a ladybug party and it was so cute. I wish I had a picture of the birthday girl, but I don't, but she was all dolled up in a red tutu and was adorable.
This is Peanut the pony. Yep, Ava went all out and had a pony come to her party. All the older elementary girls there absolutely loved Peanut. The toddlers, not so much. But Brock got on. He was not sure at first, as you can tell in the first picture, but he kinda liked petting his mane.
Brock loves to be outside, so a party at the park was right up his alley. He was very hot and sweaty by the time we left.
Of course Brock had to drive up in his car. He loves it! And so did all the other little boys there too.
Happy Birthday Ava!
No comments:
Post a Comment