Brock and I have been hanging out by ourselves this weekend. Kevin has been out of town on a mission trip to Joplin Missouri with some of his high school kids. We can't wait for Daddy to come home tomorrow!
Well, actually Brock and I have hardly been alone. Thursday night my Mom brought us dinner and hung out until Brock went to bed. Friday Amy and her kids came over and played. Brock and Whitten had so much fun!
Saturday Brock and I drove up to Wichita Falls and met baby Caden for the first time. He is so cute. Brock would pat him and say "Hi baby". We were having so much fun with them I forgot to take any pictures.
Sunday was pretty low key. We hung out some more with Nana and Papa. This train flash light was an early Christmas gift from Nana. Guess what Brock and Papa were watching...Trains!
Only one more work day then Thanksgiving holiday! Yea! I love Thanksgiving and I am excited to be able to spend lots of time with our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment