I feel like over Christmas I blogged everyday, because we were doing fun stuff everyday. Well, I haven't blogged in a while and I guess that's because life is just kinda back to normal. Kevin is back at school and Brock is back at Ms. Angie's day care. I am gearing up for Spring, which is very busy around our house mostly because Kevin is involved in school programs and baseball. It's a fun time but busy.
Anyway, tonight I wanted to run to Hobby Lobby. Kevin and Brock tagged along too. Brock sat in the cart nicely for about 5 minutes. Then he wanted down so he could explore Hobby Lobby himself. Kevin and I did the best we could to keep Brock by our side and his hands next to his sides, but things happen very quickly and somehow a ceramic football got dropped and broke. While trying to have a teaching moment I also realized I couldn't find my keys. Nice. By this time we just wanted out of the store but that was impossible since we had no keys!
Turns out someone found them and turned them in. The Hobby Lobby people were so nice. They didn't make us pay for the football and even let me use an expired coupon on another item. (I think maybe they just wanted us to leave)
After we left I decided we needed some ice cream. So Chick fil A here we come! I ordered an ice cream cup. I thought I could easily give Brock bites of mine. But no, he just wanted Daddy's cone. I think he likes the cone better than the ice cream.
I love the first picture. This is his face when he says "Cheese!"
This boy definitely got his Momma's sweet tooth :)
We all felt better after a little sugar!


No comments:
Post a Comment