Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's going on

Brock and I have had a very low key weekend. Kevin has been in Austin with his Youth and Government kids, but we are so excited Daddy is coming home this afternoon!

Yesterday I decided Brock and I should go to the library. I have not been to our new library since it was built and have not even had a library card since my last name has changed. So we went. Brock was pretty good. He does not really understand whispering, but it was ok. We got several books and a few movies and were out pretty soon.

I was even brave enough to step foot back in to Hobby Lobby, but we really didn't stay long. For some reason that store is just asking for trouble with Brock. But that's ok. I was proud of him so then we went to Chick fil A so he could play awhile. He really liked that.


There are times when I have to scoop Brock off the floor because he does not want to go somewhere or do what we are doing, but for the most part he is always happy and a joy to be around. I love watching him play. He is a good pretender. Do you see that he is making the "vroom" noises in this picture :)


He is getting so big. He really is a little boy. But he still loves his paci and blankies. We don't go anywhere without little blankie. (Maybe after his birthday we will work on getting rid of the paci)


And night time is my favorite time. Every night after bath and before bed we watch his Caillou cartoon. It's his favorite and it is calm so I don't mind that he winds down with it. He has been so snuggly lately. He lets us sit right by him and hug him the whole time usually. I love this little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment