We celebrated Valentines day tonight instead of Tuesday because our weeknights are usually short and busy.
I made a heart shaped cake and we got a heart shaped pizza. I am sure most of my effort was lost on Brock, but I like celebrating holidays and making them feel special.
My mom always gave me small gifts on Valentines day and I loved it. Usually it was something like a cd, but it meant a lot to me.
So today when I was at target I picked up something for Brock. I gave him a new rocket ship plate and cup and some Valentine stickers. He liked it all. He especially liked putting the stickers all over me.
We watched a movie together then put Brock to bed. It was a nice evening being with the ones I love.
Park City Utah
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment