Two years ago today we were blessed with the sweetest little boy. It has been my joy and privilege to be his Momma the last two years. Brock is so smart and usually very sweet and kind. He is talking more and more and learning new things every day.
Since we were not able to have hisb birthday party until next Saturday, I had the grandparents over this morning for a special birthday breakfast. I made cake mix sprinkle pancakes. I knew Brock would like them, but actually we all did.
Mimi and Pops gave Brock a tool bench and Nana and Papa gave him a soccer goal. Both were big hits. Kevin and I gave him a sandbox. I think it will be a really fun thing to have in the back yard.
We love you Brock! You truly are a blessing to us.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



I want to steal your pancake idea. Sounds yummy!
ReplyDelete