Friday, April 27, 2012

Ice Cream

This time I year I very busy for Kevin. He has school functions both tonight and tomorrow night and has come home late from baseball two other nights this week. But that's ok... School should be starting to wind down soon. Plus we get to hang out more with Nana and Papa (they usually take Brock and I out to eat when Kevin is gone).
Tonight Bock and I went out and met Kevin for dinner before his awards ceremony. So that was nice to see him for a little bit. But then we went to Nana and Papa's house. They took us out for ice cream! Brock chose "pink".
After that we went back to their house for some baseball, swinging and wagon rides in their pretty backyard. Then it was off to the bath tub then choo choo movies with Papa! Brock said "bye bye Nana, bye bye Papa" about one hundred times as we were leaving and driving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment