Sunday was great! Kevin and Brock left early in the morning and brought me back donuts, cards and roses. Brock was so excited to give me my gifts! He's so sweet.

After church we ran a couple errands, had lunch at Lubys (my choice) then just napped and took it easy until it was time to go to Kevin's parents house. Well... Brock and I took it easy. My wonderful hubby made a scrumptious dessert for after dinner, did some grocery shopping and folded some towels. Oh how I wish every day was mothers day ;)

I love you Kevin!

We had great time eating and hanging out with Kevin's family last night. Ryder showed off his new stander helper too! He's doing great.

Brock I love you so much. You are one of the best gifts I have ever received. You are cute and sweet and always a blessing to me. It's my joy to be your Momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment