Saturday, May 26, 2012

Potty Training Days

Yesterday I thought I would try to test the waters a little further out regarding Brock's potty training.
I went to the library and rented several books and movies on the subject.
Brock wore big boy Cars underwear all morning until nap time when he switched to a pull up. We spent most of our time outside (in case we had some accidents). In the end he had two accidents, several pee pees on the potty and finally earned a lollipop for going poo poo on the potty!
He never once came and told me though that he had to go potty. So I think I will continue to take him to the potty often, but as far as wearing big boy underwear I just don't think he's quiet ready. That's ok with me. It's the last little thing I have to hold on to of him as a baby. It will come in time






No comments:

Post a Comment