Friday, November 2, 2012

30!

Monday was my birthday.... The big 3-0! Even though the thought of turning 30 doesn't exactly thrill me, I had a good day. My sweet co workers decorated my room with streamers, a balloon and even a walker! (You know, because I am so old and feeble)

I always share a birthday cake at work with Robin and Brenda since our birthdays are close together. Do you see where my name is? The tombstone! Yes, my youth is dead and gone. That's ok. I have high hopes for this decade. I grew up in my 20s. Graduated college, got married, started a real job, bought a house and had a sweet baby boy. So now I feel like I am just perfecting everything. My new motto is if I don't like the way something is going in my life then instead of feeling sorry for myself I just have to find a way to change it. Do something about it. Guess we will see how my new motto works out for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment