Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat

Brock had SO much fun on Halloween night. First we met the Dane's at Kevin's parent's house so the boys could see each other. Ryder was a farmer in a barn and little Fisher was a cow. They looked adorable! We went to a few houses on Judy's street before going home to our neighborhood.
Our neighborhood had kids out everywhere! We all sit on our driveways to hand out candy. We had the most kids come by then we ever have had before. Brock had just as much fun handing out candy to other kids a he did getting his own.
The one low point of the evening was when I made Kevin hold him so I could brush his teeth really good. Brock didn't like this very much but he forgot about it pretty quick.
I loved our costumes this year and we all had fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment