First of all I want to thank my sister and her friend Cari for helping me launch my blog. Without them this would be a boring, plain background. Instead, it is the cutest thing I think I have seen in a while. Thanks ladies!
One day I hope to turn this collection of blogs into a scrapbook. I am very into preserving memories. Plus, this way all my favorite people can follow along with me as I go through one of the most scary and exciting times in my life.
I would love it if you would pray for me, Kevin and the baby when you think of us. Also, if this little guy is not on your prayer list already, please put him on and pray for him often. One of the best feelings in life is knowing that you are being lifted up in prayer.
Well I think it is most fitting that mine is the first official comment on your blog! I am so excited that you have a blog now and I am even more excited about being an aunt. I am SURE I will be the best aunt ever!!! This baby will have lots of excitement in its life as my 2 boys run laps around its infant carrier! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love you lots and lots and I am so excited for you and Kevin both!!
Well, I am officially the second to leave a comment!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I remembered (after a few tries) how to do the comment part!
I love the graphics on your sight, Deborah. You girls sure know how to make things cute. Now, what will I call my blog?...............
I even left a comment on The Dane's, earlier this evening.
PS - Thanks for sending picures of Ryder's new clothes. Is Beth Anne buying clothes somewhere? Or does the hospital just have those tiny baby doll clothes hanging around there?
Mom
Yea, Deb, I'm so excited you started a blog!! Your layout is too cute! I am still trying to figure it all out myself...can't wait to continue to read more about baby "Keborah"!
ReplyDeleteSo excited you started one, and I think you will be too in a year when you can't rememember any of the details you think you will now. You birth out brain cells. :-)
ReplyDeleteYea! You finally gave in! I am very excited to read your blog. It is so stinkin' adorable! Maybe tbey can belp spice mine up. I can't wait to meet baby Devin...sorry Becky! Although Devin is a boy name & I really want you to have a girl for Makenna to play with! Wanna come over Saturday night to watch UT?
ReplyDeletereally cute Deborah! I guess I will have to add this reading to my facebook reading, although I usually don't get UNinterrupted time at the computer. (or any other time for that matter but you will soon find this out...) Ready for the next update. Are you gonna post pics. of your daily chores and stuff? Or your big belly? Can't wait!!!!! ;) Carrie
ReplyDelete