Monday, September 21, 2009

Surprise Sonogram

We had our 16 week appointment last Tuesday. First we got to hear the baby's heart beat. It was so much easier for the nurse to find this time. It was also much louder and stronger. When Dr. Bradford came in she said everything was going well, but just because of some family issues she would feel better if we did a sonogram. I was so excited! To hear the heartbeat was great, but to see the baby would be even better. I was amazed to see how much the baby had grown. We could see the face, and even toes. The baby was very active. It was doing flips in my tummy. I'm sorry I don't have a new sonogram picture to post with this, but I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot to ask for a print of the picture. Oh well. I will be sure to get one next month at our appoitnment. We get to find out if it's a boy or girl then! The only thing that was less than perfect was that they said I had a lot of sugar in my urine. Both the nurse and Doctor seemed to feel better though after I told them that I had just gone to Braums and had a chocolate almond shake before I got there. If only they knew of my love for sugar. I will make sure to not have anything sugary before my next appointment due to fear they may think I am diabetic or something and restrict my sugar intake. Can you imagine anything worse? I know I can't.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to know the sex of little baby "Keborah"! Just wanted you to know we are all praying for baby Ryder too! I just know he and baby Keborah will be best friends one day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete