Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tiny Miracles

Well, tiny in size, not magnitude. Looking at my newest little nephew it is hard to believe that anyone could not believe in miracles. Looking at Ryder also makes me think about the miracle going on inside my own body right now.


I went to visit Ryder yesterday. Guess what. I got to hold him! To be honest I was a little scared when Beth Anne asked if I wanted to hold him. But I did. He is so sweet. His little incision area is no big deal either. It is very small with just a couple of stitches.

I asked Ryder if he would rather have a little baby boy or baby girl cousin. I think he would rather have another boy to play with. But he will have to take that up with my sister. I think she has been dreaming of all the pink things she never got to buy. We will soon find out.


3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you got to hold him! He IS so sweet! I am so happy his surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! I can't WAIT for yall to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!! I ask my mom all the time, "have you heard anything about Debroah lately?! How's the baby doing?!!" I'm glad that I can just log on and see for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so natural holding Ryder! Not too much longer for you! Pink is definitely fun to buy! I'm sure blue is too. I really need you to have a girl though! (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete