This weekend I had my baby shower. It was wonderful! The ladies in my life went way out of their way to give me a perfect day. Here are the hostesses with the mostess.
My sister in law Beth Ann, friend Vanessa, sister Lauraleigh, Me, Mom and Vanessa's mother in law Karen. Aren't they beautiful!
They made sure every detail was covered. There were many antique pieces they used as decorations. Do you see the mini muffins in this baby scale?
Who will Brock look like? I think we were both pretty cute. He is sure to be a handsome boy.
The theme of the party was storks. There were little stork details everywhere.
This scale even had a stork on it. How perfect! All the guests were asked to fill out one of the "stats" cards. They were asked what day they thought Brock will be born on, what time and how much will he weigh. There was even a place for them to write words of wisdom. I can not wait to see who will be the closest on their guess. My favorite guess came from Kevin's Aunt Pat. She guessed March 2, 10 p.m., 7 lbs 2 oz. That sounds just about right to me.
This was the candy table where guests filled up goodie bags on their way out. There were also the yummiest cookies to take home as well.
Beth Anne made an adorable diaper cake to match Brock's room.
As you can see I was showered with so many blessings. I will not be able to begin to thank all the ladies enough who helped with the day. I know lots and lots of planning and preparation went into this.
Kevin and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family.
You and my new Grandson were worth it!
ReplyDeleteKevin was so cute to organize all the new clothes and gifts, too!
Mom
It was so much fun!!
ReplyDelete