Sunday, January 10, 2010

Working for the Weekend

Well, let me say Judy was working for the weekend. She is such a talented seamstress and offered to make all Brock's bedding. She started Saturday and worked until Sunday night. She made a lot of headway, but it is not totally finished yet.




Actually, we all kinda helped a little bit. I worked on the ties.




Don helped by cutting cord and turning the ties right side out.




I am not going to show it all until it is all finished, but here is a sneak peak. It is so cute!




Kevin helped by cleaning up fabric scraps, but he had his own project he worked on. He put up a peg board in the garage to help keep things organized.




And this is pretty much all that Little Miss Priss did this weekend. She did wear her Cowboys bandanna for the game. The only time I think she got out of her bed was to check out our food if we were eating. What a life.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys were busy! I can't wait to see the final product! I enjpoy the peg board as well! I do have your glove.

    ReplyDelete