Well, I don't know if Brock will grow up to be a cowboy or not, but at least for a little while he will sleep in a cowboy's room. I am so lucky to have a wonderful mother in law who sews. I came up with the theme, then she helped me pick out all the fabric. Then she put it all together to make an adorable room that I am sure any little boy would love.
There is a combination of denim, red corduroy, cow and cowboy print fabric. The ties are done with blue bandanna material. It all goes together great. We are still waiting for his horsey mobile to complete the bed. Then we will work on the walls. We have ordered his name in rope to go on the wall above his bed.
Here is the diaper stacker. We even put diapers in it already.
She also made me a cushion and pillow for the glider. I am sure I will appreciate this late in the night when I am rocking Brock.
I found a window valence just like this online. They were charging $250! Well, Judy just whipped it up.
My mom also helped. We got the Norris family bassinet down out of the attic and mom spruced it up for Brock. I think we decided that it is at least 35 years old, maybe older. Mom used sweet blue silk, whited dotted swiss and light blue minky fabric. She even made a matching blankie. We put the bassinet in our room next to our bed for Brock to sleep in when he first comes home. I love to look at it and imagine my little baby boy laying inside.
Everything is ready, we can't wait to see our new baby boy!
ReplyDeleteHow perfect it all is!
Lookin' Good! Can't wait to be Cowgirl Vanessa on Saturday!!
ReplyDelete