Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ceilings and Such

Last Friday night Beth Anne, Jeremy and Ryder came over for tacos. While they were here Kevin asked Jeremy to help him run some TV wires in the ceiling. Well, as you can see in the picture we had a foot come through the ceiling. Well, more than a foot, half of Jeremy's body actually. It was not his fault. Just an accident. Now we are in the "fix it ourselves" stage, which is taking longer than I expected (of course). I really don't mind, except that the layer of dust on the floor is getting kinda out of control. It seems silly to clean a floor that I know is just going to get filthy when they continue to work on it. But I think I might have to do a little swiffering at least.



Shhh, don't tell Kevin, but I can't really tell the difference in the TV picture.

But on the plus side I tried a new recipe. Pineapple upside down cake. I didn't take a picture, but it was very yummy! I am going to call it "Pineapple Jeremy through the ceiling cake" instead. ;)

1 comment: