Brock, today you are two months old.
You weigh 12 lbs.
You continue to coo and baby talk more and more every day. You smile at us and sometimes even giggle a little.
You continue to be a good eater.
You have started to sleep through the night. (usually about 10:30 pm-5 am)
You have started to reach out and bat at objects on your play mat and bouncy seat.
We read your Children's Bible all the time. You are hearing stories about Jesus for the first time and I feel so privileged to be the one to introduce you to Him.
You have gone to church four times now. You sit in your carrier with us in the sanctuary. I think you like the loud music.
I continue to treasure my time with you Brock. I am praying that God will give me the grace I need to go back to work next week. You are so sweet we love you very much.
He looks so big! He is growing up so fast! I will be praying for you as you go back to work. It stinks!!
ReplyDelete