Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LCCS Shower

Today, Kevin's co-workers at Lake Country gave us a baby shower. We thought it would be more fun to wait until Brock was born so everyone could see him. It kinda surprised me how excited Kevin's students were to see Brock too. They loved him.


The theme was camo. I think Kevin liked that a lot. Much more manly than my previous showers.


We had lots of yummy food and cake.


We were very blessed. Brock got several cute new outfits, diapers and gift cards.


Our friend Amy had her mom monogram these western burp cloths. I love them! We will get lots of use out of them I'm sure, seeing as Brock spits up quite a bit. The lady who gave me this little set was not there at the lunch, but I think she must have knit them herself. They are so soft and I love the light blue color. So sweet.


Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and I love the camo theme! The knitted clothes are soooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete