Sunday, September 5, 2010

6 month Check Up

Brock had his six month check up on Friday. He weighed 18 lbs. 6 oz., 27 1/2 inches tall, and his head was 17 inches around. He got three shots and an oral immunization. Our doctor said everything looked good. Praise Jesus for a happy, healthy boy.
Our doctor always gives us a paper that tells what the baby should be doing at that particular age, and so far Brock seems to be on track. He has really started to sit up for longer periods of time by himself. This is exciting but I am finding that I have to watch him much closer now if he is on the bed or even in his swing or bouncy seat. In fact, I think the bouncy seat may come to an end soon. He is starting to turn and reach for things, and I think it might tump over. That would not be good.


Kevin, Don and Jeremy went hunting today. But first Kevin had to go to Cabela's to buy his hunting license. I needed to work on the house, so I put Brock in his camo clothes and he went with his Daddy. He smiled so easily when I took this picture. I think he liked the camo. He is going to be all boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment