Brock, today you are seven months old!
You are so busy all the time. Whenever you are awake you want to be moving.
You love to jump in your jumperoo. Especially while watching Sesame Street. There is a song that Cookie monster sings about different letters, and you love it when I sing it to you. Daddy does not, because it gets stuck in his head.
You roll all over and can get up on your hands and knees. I think you will be crawling very soon.
Everywhere we go people tell me what pretty, big, blue eyes you have. You got them from Daddy.
You are still sweet and cuddly. You love to be kissed on. I love to kiss you.
You are quickly growing out of your 9 month clothes. I will have to start buying size 12 month soon.
This last picture cracks me up. He is SO excited. As you can see, still no teeth. I check every morning.
It is the best feeling in the world when Brock reaches out to me. Then snuggles into my shoulder. I love feeling his love for me.
Thank you Jesus for giving us such a sweet baby boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment