Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crazy for Cupcakes


Ok, as promised, here are pictures of my latest cookies. I made these for my friend Lauren's little girl Ashlyn. She is turning one. And as you can see she is having a cupcake theme birthday party tonight.


These were a lot of work, but I think they are so cute! It was fun doing something so girly and pink for a change.


Look, I even found cupcake ribbon for the bags. I love how they turned out. I think Lauren and Ashlyn will like them too.


1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome cookie baker!!!
    I think those bags of a big and a little are worth $3.00 each at least!
    No! If you saw them in a shop, they would be close to $4-5.00.
    I think one crummy cookie at the antique mall is $1.95!
    You go girl!
    Mom

    Dad, says: "It was a shame those cookies went to 'Dallas' (ugh!) before a Ft. Worther sampled them!"

    ReplyDelete