
Last weekend we went camping with Beth Anne, Jeremy and Ryder. We had such a good time. I have lots of pictures to share. The first is Brock waiting on Kevin to come back to the car from getting us signed in. He was all ready in his camo.
Praise the Lord for pack n' plays! I don't know what we would have done with out them. The swing also turned out to be a big hit. The boys took turns in it. Yes, both boys are wearing a diaper only. It was kinda hot when we first got there.
But it cooled down a little in the evening. Perfect camping weather actually. Not too cold for babies.
The big boys played washers and all of us took a hike on a walking trail before we left. Also praise the Lord for strollers!
Here are two happy campers! I hope this becomes a tradition. I think it's great for kids, especially boys, to spend time outside.
Camping is fun, but it sure does take a lot out of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment