Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

If you are wondering where Brock's 9 month post is you will have to wait a bit longer. I know. It will be off a few days and that bugs me to no end. But our family got struck with a stomach bug right after Thanksgiving and I have not had time to take Brock's monthly picture. It is coming soon though.


We started Thanksgiving day over at my parent's house. Lauraleigh, John. Matthew and Daniel were all there. Matthew and Daniel showed Brock all about Papa's trains. We had a big yummy breakfast and watched the parade. It was a great start to the day.


Later in the day we went to Kevin's parents house. I know you can't see the shirt Brock is wearing in this picture but it is really cute. Beth Anne and I made turkey hand print shirts for Ryder and Brock that they both wore on Thanksgiving. I will post a better picture of the shirt later.


And then, MORE eating!


We truly do have much to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and son who I love more than anything. For family and friends who are always there for us. For jobs and all the luxuries we enjoy every day. And for a God who never stops blessing us and taking care of all our needs. Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment