Well, not only is this post about a week late, but after I loaded all the pictures I realized they were backwards. Of well. I am just going to go with it.
I think this picture is sweet. Brock has discovered balloons and he really likes them.
He found that balloon at Whitten's first birthday party last weekend. He had a shark theme party. Amy made the cutest cupcakes with sharks made out of twinkies on them. Whitten really liked them;)
Last Saturday I got to do something fun as well. My sister invited me to a ladies breakfast her church put on. There was yummy food and a wonderful speaker. But the best part about it is that the ladies of the church compete in a table-scape contest. Lauraleigh and Jennifer decorated ours. They did not win but their table was absolutely adorable. It was candy theme. Good job ladies!
On Friday night we went to a little nativity/ petting zoo at our church.
Earlier that day Brock played at the mall play place for the first time. He loved it! We will have to go back soon.
So there you have it. My weekend wrap up a week late.

No comments:
Post a Comment