Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meeting Santa

Friday I took Brock to North East mall to meet Santa for the first time. Even though he is not smiling in this picture, he is not crying either. So, Success! (At least in my book). There was the cutest little boy in front of us who was all grins. His mom told me that he was three and this was the first year he would even get close to Santa. So at least I got a picture.


After meeting Santa, I took Brock down to the play place. It was also his first time for that too. He loved it! Hopefully I will have time later in the week to download pictures from my camera and I will show you him at the play place.
We also went to a little nativity at our church (it was mostly a petting zoo), and went to Whitten's first birthday party. It was a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment