Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day Care Update



This is Brock's day sheet from today. Look at his naps! Almost 6 hours hours! I could not believe it. He usually takes two good naps a day, but these were really good naps. I told Angie I think it is because he plays so hard with the other kids and he is at peace there. I also think it is because he is growing so fast every day. I am so thankful for Ms. Angela. She is wonderful.

The only bad thing is that Brock has started hitting and stealing toys. I know part of tho is just his age and learning to socialize, but to be honest, until Saturday when we were with some friends and their little girl I had never seen him act this way. I know he is just a kid and that he has to be taught what is right and wrong. We are working on this for sure. I also just keep praying for Brock to have a tender, obedient and kind heart. I want him to be smart and successful for sure, but I think more that any other character trait I have prayed for him to be kind. I keep telling him "Love is patient, Love is kind". Angie also recites scripture to the little kiddos. I know they might not understand, but I believe scripture does not return void. It is getting into their little spirits :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they love to share sniffles and sippy cups, but never toys!! :) He'll learn and grow out of it! Carol will sleep for hours on end there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great wisdom for such a young, and first time mom.

    ReplyDelete