Yesterday, Ryder had his second birthday party! Wow, how time flies by. It was the cutest party. Monster theme. Beth Anne and Jeremy did such a good job planning and getting everything ready. She had monster coloring sheets, monster bowling. plywood monster cut out to take your picture in, monster cupcakes and of course I made monster cookies! They were really fun to make.
As soon as Ryder's party was over we jumped in the car and drove to Wichita Falls for Vanessa's baby shower. I really was not planning on going (because of the drive and Ryder's party etc.) but last minute I was able to talk Kevin into letting us go. I got there about 30 minutes before the shower started. Whew!
Baby Caden is expected to be here in the middle of October. We can't wait to meet him! We let Makenna and Brock play a while after the shower then all went and ate Mexican for dinner. After some more playing and a bath we loaded back into the car (Brock in pjs) and headed back to Fort Worth. We got home about 9:45. It was a long but really fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment