Yes, like any toddler Brock has his very stubborn moments, but for the most part he is so sweet. But what has been melting my heart lately is our bedtime routine. We sit in the rocking chair and read books right before bed. His favorite book is called "Babies". After we finish reading I tilt him back and hold him like a baby. I tell him over and over "I love you". And he mumbles back his version of "I love you". Sometimes I whisper to him and he whispers back "hi" or "night night". Then I put him in his crib and say "Night Night Brock, I love you" and he says back several times as I am on my way out of the room, "Night night". Oh my gosh, it's so sweet!
Last night Brock fell and hit his mouth. His top lip swelled up but after some Ibuprofen and three popsicles he was feeling much better. Here Brock is hanging out with his Daddy, eating grapes and playing Sesame Street games on the laptop. I love these two sweet guys! They are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment