Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet Matt!

I am linking up with Kelly's korner Singles day today!


This is one of my husband's best friends. We met Matt while going to college.


About Matt:
Location: Currently lives in Shawnee Oklahoma
Job: Track coach at Oklahoma Baptist University
From: Wichita Falls, TX
Age: Just turned 30!
Likes: Country music, Rangers baseball, Honky-Tonkin
Never been married or had kids. 
Loves Jesus!!!!

Matt just bought his first house and has done a lot of remodeling. 
He has a great smile.
Has two brothers and loves his parents very much. (His parents love to host fish fries. They are always so hospitably when we visit)
He would love to meet a girl who does not live too too far from him. 


We love Matt! But no one loves him as much as our little boy, Brock! (And I think Matt is a little partial of Brock too)



Every time Matt comes down to visit us in Fort Worth he spends most his time with our little guy.





(The bluebonnet picture is a little goofy...I made them do it)



 This last picture is Matt in his natural habitat (track meets)


Please leave a comment if you would like find out more about Matt.
He's a great catch!

29 comments:

  1. Matt sounds great!! I'm currently living in NM, but I'm trying to get back to OK soon....I'm an OSU grad! One of my friends played basketball at OBU, so I've spent some time in Shawnee! My friends linked me up....I'm number 77 on the list. Feel free to shoot him my info!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Send some info or pic of your sister to debgdodson@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. I am on the hunt for my sis!! Email rachsands@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Arkansas too far away? I'm number 187 on Kelly's list. I'm 26 and live in Little Rock.
    Thecrazylifeofjessica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 28 year old daughter is a Rad-Tech in Shawnee. SHe is beautiful inside and out. She has never been married. You can see her on my blog. Check it out. abigstory.blogspot.com Her name is Taylor. What do you think? Lori Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt sounds like a great guy!! I live in Oklahoma just and hour away from Shawnee. I'm number 78 on Kellys Korner or you can check out my blog,www.blondeoklahomagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matt sounds like a great guy!! I live in Oklahoma just and hour away from Shawnee. I'm number 78 on Kellys Korner or you can check out my blog,www.blondeoklahomagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt sounds like a very nice guy. I'd love to hear more about him! I'm number 11 on Kellys Korner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi There- Matt sounds like an all around fabulous guy. I currently live in NYC, but am originally from CA, and have family in KS and CO, so I kinda have the mid-west covered as well! I am #161 on Kelly's Korner. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deborah. My fried Tatum lives near OKC and Matt sounds like a guy she should meet. I posted her as #143 on Kellys list, http://lovinglifeintheinbetween.blogspot.com/.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to hear more about him!! http://boo2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my friend Tiffany may be a good match for Matt! She is 33 and currently lives in Arkansas. She enjoys outdoor adventures, playing tennis / softball and is active in her local church. She does not have a blog but if you think Matt may be interested or would like more info and pics you can email me at bnf13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Matt sounds like a great guy. I guess I'm continuing with this whole matchmaker thing--I just wrote about my friend Kelly, and I wonder if they might hit it off? She's number #242 on the link up. Or just go here. http://showusyoursingles.blogspot.com/

    :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please check out my friend Traci, she's #30 on Kelly's blog!! She's a great girl, lives nearby, and it looks like she and Matt may hit it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like more info about Matt. I have a little sister that I would like to send you some information on. Do you have an email address I could send the info to? cnrhoads@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! Matt sounds GREAT!! I came by to check him out for Lauren because you had mentioned we should have a peek when you commented on my blog. She is #160 on Kelly's blog and she is interested in finding more out about Matt. What is the next step? I have never done this before!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Matt sounds like a great guy! We have a lot in common. I love Jesus and am looking for a guy who does too. I am 32 and live in Carrollton, TX. I love Rangers baseball, country music, am a family girl, and a third grade teacher. I would be interedted in getting to know Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I forgot...my email is mmallen3416@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! My name is Heather and I have a friend Savannah, 29 who lives in Tulsa but is from around the Lawton area and she would LOVE more info on Matt! She doesn't have a blog but you can e-mail her directly at sbb16@me.com

    I promise that Matt will NOT be sorry he met Savannah, she is a great catch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! Could you send me some info and a pic of Savannah to debgdodson@yahoo.com

      Delete
  21. Is Matt still available? I have a wonderful friend I would love for him to e-mail if interested. She is not on Kelly's Korner, she would also die if she knew Iw as doing this - but is amazing and adorablea nd loves Jesus! E-mail me at annagundy@gmail.com if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I might mention that she is from Tulsa - works in education, and graduated from Baylor. Her name is Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is California too far? I have family in Oklahoma!
    Contact me at meganelaine92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I'm Jamie. I ran cross country and track in college. I run a few half marathons every year. I live in Missouri. My email is vest323@live.missouristate.edu

    ReplyDelete