We have had a nice, low key weekend. Friday we invited some of Brock's friends from church over to play. Their mommy is about to have another baby and she needed some time to herself. It was nice for Brock to have some playmates. Sometimes he gets bored here by himself all day and wants me with him constantly. They all had fun.
Saturday we woke up to cooler weather which was such a blessing! I wanted to take full advantage of the beautiful day so we headed out to ride the little Forest park train. It was actually kinda cold and I was glad I brought Brock's windbreaker.
It quickly warmed up quickly but was at least cool enough to spend some time in the backyard tonight, which is Brock's favorite thing to do.
(I will fix the order of these pictures when I get to a real computer)
Park City Utah
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment