What a cute little peanut...I wonder if it likes pink or blue silky monogrammed baby blankets?
I know you are sooo excited for this little person to come. He will be in such a loving family.
I can't wait until "SHE" arrives! You and Kevin will be wonderful parents.
Looks just like you!!!! LOL
Ah, look at the Brocklee sprout! Or maybe its a Callieflower sprout! Guess it will just have to be a plain sprout for now. Hope you have a fun, uneventful pregnancy. Carrie
What a cute little peanut...I wonder if it likes pink or blue silky monogrammed baby blankets?
ReplyDeleteI know you are sooo excited for this little person to come. He will be in such a loving family.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until "SHE" arrives! You and Kevin will be wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteLooks just like you!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteAh, look at the Brocklee sprout! Or maybe its a Callieflower sprout! Guess it will just have to be a plain sprout for now. Hope you have a fun, uneventful pregnancy. Carrie
ReplyDelete