Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love you this much

At our last doctor's appointment Dr. Bradford gave me my flu shot. She told Kevin that he HAD to go get one too. This is not a big deal. Right? Wrong! Kevin hates shots. He has refused the last several years to get a flu shot. I am always very faithful and get mine, and take care of Kevin year after year when he gets sick. I always threaten that I wont take care of him again because he does not get the shot, but of course, I always do. But he obeyed the doctor's orders and went to Walgreen's, stood in line, and got his flu shot.


Baby, look how brave your Daddy is. I think you already have him wrapped around your little finger.



2 comments:

  1. How sweet! If only Brady would do the same thing. Baby Dodson does have Kev wrapped around HER (1 more week to find out!) finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Mike won't get his either...why are men weird about that? I don't like shots either, but it's better than getting the flu!

    I am anxiously awaiting Tuesday, when you reveal Baby Dodson's gender...yea!!

    ReplyDelete