Monday, December 7, 2009

The 4th Dimension

We had our 28 week doctor's appointment and 4D sonogram today. Everything is going great. She said my weight and tummy measurement were right on track. That was good to know. I was kinda worried having just had Thanksgiving.
The sonogram was neat. Kevin insists that there is no such thing as a fourth dimension, but the sonogram guy said the fourth dimension is real time. All I know was that I got to see my baby boy.




Apparently the baby has to be in just the right position to see him in 4D. He was, except that he had one foot in front of his face almost the whole time. Wonder if he got his flexibility from his Momma or his Daddy?




I was right, he is head down now. I knew that was his little feet that have been kicking me in the ribs. I think he has Kevin's nose. I think he definitely has his toes! We could see those really well.





And here is one last "regular" photo of his profile. Cute huh?! You can see his hands balled up in fists by his face.




I go back first thing in the morning to have my glucose blood test. Not fun. I am now to the point that I go in every two weeks for check ups. I can not believe how fast it is all going! He will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment