My sister and I have decided that instead of exchanging gifts between us and our spouses, we just go out and enjoy a nice dinner together. Two years ago we went to Simply fondue in Arlington and had dinner. We had a lot of fun. Well, a new Simply Fondue just opened here in downtown Fort Worth. We thought we better try it.

This time though instead of eating dinner, we met for Sunday brunch. The first course was bread and apples that you dipped in maple cheddar cheese. Second was yogurt with fresh fruit. And last we fried different types of sausage and egg choices.

This is a great tradition that I hope we continue to keep year after year.
Four of my favorite people!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun! You did not put that cute picture of us by the door though. It was so yummy! I loved doing brunch there...especially with ya'll!!!!
ReplyDelete