Friday, December 25, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I absolutely love the Christmas season. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating my house. I put ornaments only on my tree this year. Last year I had red fluffy stuff and gold sticks that I put in the tree also, but for some reason I went for a simpler look this year.




I love receiving Christmas cards from friends and family. Especially from people I do not get to see very often.




Kevin helped me find this fun snowman two years ago at a day after Christmas sale.




This is my nativity. There are not very many pieces, but I love it. I love how it tells the story on the bottom of the figures.




And this is the newest addition to our Christmas decorations. Kevin's parents found this Christmas bulldog at Cracker Barrel. It is almost the same size as Rosie.



I never like putting my Christmas decorations up, but at least this year we have baby Brock's room to work on. That will be exciting.


1 comment:

  1. Christmas is never put up. It's always alive in your heart!

    ReplyDelete