The girls at Doctor Minyard's office were so sweet to throw me a baby shower. Sandy hosted it at her house and everyone brought food. Lots of food. Lots of really yummy food! Sandy got a cute cake too from Creative Memories. It was strawberry flavor. I love the little lion.
We also played a couple of games. When we got there she gave us all clothes pins. If we saw someone cross their legs, then we got to steal their clothes pins. The person with the most won. Guess who won. ME! I guess it was not enough to have a whole party be about myself, I guess I felt the need to be competitive and win the games too. I tried to win the next game, but I was not nearly as good at that one. We had to unscramble the baby related words. One girl in particular, Lee, was way better than the rest of us and won hands down.
Mom also came with me. She really enjoyed meeting my co workers. The party was laid back and we had so much fun talking and laughing.
Notice the dogs in these pictures. Sandy's three dogs, Stewie, Roxie and Cooper joined us as well. Cooper liked to nose around the presents. I guess he thought all the baby things smelled good.
It was a fun day and again I was very blessed by all the wonderful ladies in my life.
Thanks for letting me come along to enjoy all the fun!
ReplyDelete